The ending credit soundtrack for the TV series From is a mix of original music and cover songs. The original music is composed by Bear McCreary, who is known for his work on other TV shows such as Battlestar Galactica and Outlander. The cover songs are performed by a variety of artists, including The Pixies, The Animals, and Joni Mitchell.
From End Credits Song
The soundtrack is used to create a sense of mystery and suspense in the show. The original music is often dark and atmospheric, while the cover songs are often haunting and melancholic. The soundtrack helps to create a sense of unease and foreboding, which is perfectly suited for the show’s dark and twisted premise.
The ending credit soundtrack for From is a well-crafted and atmospheric addition to the show. The music helps to create a sense of mystery and suspense, which is perfectly suited for the show’s dark and twisted premise.
Here are some of the songs from the soundtrack and their significance to the show:
- “Que Sera Sera” by The Pixies: This song plays over the opening credits of the show. It sets the tone for the series, which is a mystery about a group of people who are trapped in a small town where strange things happen.
- “If It Be Your Will” by The Webb Sisters: This song plays over the end credits of the first episode. It is a beautiful and haunting song that reflects the sense of loss and uncertainty that the characters are feeling.
- “Last Train to Clarksville” by The Monkees: This song plays over the end credits of the second episode. It is a fun and upbeat song that provides a contrast to the dark and suspenseful tone of the show.
- “Blue” by Joni Mitchell: This song plays over the end credits of the third episode. It is a sad and reflective song that captures the sense of isolation and loneliness that the characters are feeling.
- “If I Had A Boat” by Lyle Lovett: This song plays over the end credits of the fourth episode. It is a hopeful and optimistic song that suggests that there is still a chance for the characters to find a way out of the town.
Many knowledgeable enthusiasts speculate that this could be influenced by the following songs.
The soundtrack for “From” is a haunting and atmospheric collection of songs that perfectly captures the tone of the show. It is a must-have for fans of the show and anyone who enjoys a good mystery.